Currently, we are not accepting any guest postes or sponsored posts on this site.
Pleas do not submit us your articles.
You have written an article, a report or a white paper?
Share it as a guest post with our readers!
Themanager.org provides you the platform to publish your writings and thus to reach a broad audience all over the world. We will present your publication in our articles section and in our newsletter. Of course, we will include your copyright information and – if you wish – your URL and contact details.
Please note that these guidelines only apply to individuals who want to share their own writings. If you are representing an agency of a freelance writer, we have a special content marketing option for you – see below!
Article submission is an easy process. Please make sure that you meet our submission guidelines.
- In order to submit a paper, please send us an email to dagmar.recklies_at_themanager.org (substitute _at_ with @) with ‘Article submission’ in the subject line.
- Simply attach a file, preferably in .doc, .txt or .rtf format, to the mail. Alternatively, you can copy the text of your paper directly into the mail.
- Since we will format all papers to the design of www.themanager.org, we prefer unformatted documents.
In your mail, please add the following information:
- Name of the author
- Name of the copyright holder (if different from the author)
- Name and mail address of a person we can contact with questions (if different from the author)
- Organization (optional)
- Keywords (optional)
You may also add an abstract and a brief author bio.
Our team will review your paper. Provided the writing meets our quality standards, we will publish it on our Management Portal and send you a mail with the respective URL.
You must be the sole copyright holder for each article you submit.
By submitting your paper to www.themanager.org, you grant us the right to publish your paper. We may publish your paper anywhere on our website and we may feature your article in our newsletter.
We may also change where it appears, including the category, at any time.
Submitting your paper does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind – You will not receive compensation from www.themanager.org for papers you submit.
We reserve the right to add affiliate links (i.e. book recommendations related to your topic on amazon.com) and advertising banners to the site where your article will appear.
Submitting an article in no ways guarantees publication on our website – We reserve the right to reject a paper for any reason and without any explanation.
Articles must be spellchecked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting – Do not submit articles filled with spelling errors and bad grammar.
Your paper has to meet the following criteria:
- The content has to be related to the topics featured on www.themanager.org, i.e. strategy, strategic management, strategic marketing and the like.
- The paper should consist of a minimum of about 1,000 words or more.
In order to maintain a high level of quality for our readers we will not publish any writing that:
- … is not related to the topics featured on themanager.org, e.g. SEO services
- … we consider to have too much promotional content, i.e. press releases, advertising texts, case studies which mainly describe the products and services of a company etc.
- … covers a topic only on a basic level
- … is considerably shorter than our minimum word count of about 1,000 words
- … contains affiliate links
- … comes in documents with viruses etc.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Agencies and freelance writers
We offer content marketing services for agencies and freelance writers submitting articles on behalf of their clients.
In general, there are similar requirements as for individuals. Besides that,
- we will accept one additional self-serving link in the article body
- we offer additional services such as support for the choosing an appropriate topic and final editing for SEO-purposes (please contact us for details)
We charge a fee for publishing articles submitted on behalf of your clients. This fee is for our content marketing services. It is not a fee for link selling purposes.
For details on our content marketing services and for pricing options, please contact us at dagmar.recklies_at_themanager.org (substitute _at_ with @).