Dagmar Recklies is co-founder and co-owner of Recklies Management Project GmbH. She helps businesses in the fields of corporate strategy, strategic and financial planning and the use of appropriate management models and tools.
She is available as a coach and workshop moderator as well as a “mental sparring partner”. Her approach is to support businesses and entrepreneurs in developing their own strategic approaches.
Dagmar’s special focus is on the link between theory and corporate practice. She has more than 20 years of practical work experience as both, internal and external consultant. Hence, she knows the problems that arise when one attempts to bring in line strategic “best practices” with organizational realities. In such situations, tailor-made solutions are as important as their acceptance throughout the organization.
Another area of expertise is the translation of a corporate strategy into a viable financial planning and to present both in appropriate ways.
Dagmar writes regularly about these and other topics on our websites
Dagmar Recklies has been working with businesses in the industrial economy and in financial services for more than 20 years. Her main focus is on small and medium sized businesses, but is supplemented with five years’ work at a global player.
Her major professional stations have been:
- Recklies Management Project GmbH: Co-founder and managing director (from 2000 ongoing)
Consulting services and web projects
- PwC Germany: Senior Consultant
Feasibility studies for business plans in startup and turnaround situations
- Schaeffler Group: Inhouse-strategist
Development and implementation of a group-wide uniform strategic planning process
Group-wide equity investments / holding strategy and selected M&A projects
Development and implementation of a system for competitor analysis
- COREALCREDIT BANK AG: Inhouse-strategist, specialist for strategic controlling and corporate planning
Strategic reorientation of the bank after a severe crisis
Market analysis and competitor Analysis
Development of and ongoing support for several tools, e.g. for corporate and financial planning and pre-calculation of new Business
- 1989 – 2004 studies of business economics at Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg
- 1999 – 2000 MBA at Henley Management College, Henley-on-Thames, UK
- 2007 complementary studies “Real Estate Investment Banking” at Real Estate Management Institute of European Business School (ebs) in Oestrich-Winkel
Areas of expertise and interest
- Strategy development
- Strategic planning process and application of suitable tools
- Financial planning
- Analysis of business plans and financing concepts