You’ve done your research and analysis.
You’ve filled in the templates.
You’ve done the calculations.
You’ve written your business plan.
You still wonder if all this is a solid foundation for your business?
You are unsure whether you can raise any money with this document?
You are not alone!
Compiling a viable, consistent and convincing business plan is a tough challenge for every entrepreneur.
The truth is that you can easily become blinkered with your own work.
You know every detail about your plan – everything looks logical to you. It may not appear all that logical and consistent to an outsider.
You firmly belief in your business idea. Failure is not an option for you. Thus, you may have overlooked some flaws in your plan or some mistakes in your calculation.
In short: You need an objective outside opinion about your business plan. Somebody has to critically review your work.
That’s where I come in.
You can make my experience work for you.
My name is Dagmar Recklies and I have worked with entrepreneurs and business owners from various industries on their business plans.
I have helped startups and businesses in turnaround situations to develop a feasible business plan.
I have given expert opinions and have written feasibility studies on business plans
I have helped line managers to translate their business Ideas into convincing investment proposals …
My philosophy is to enable businesses to solve their challenges on their own. I’ll help you improve your business plan.
These are some of the questions I can help you answering
- Is my business plan consistent and convincing?
- Does it provide enough information to raise money?
- Does it look at all relevant aspects? Did I miss something?
- Can I succeed with this business plan?
- Do I judge my business opportunity realistically?
- Did I calculate all the financial correctly?
- Are there any flaws, gaps, inconsistencies?
My business plan review is right for you if
- You have written at least a detailed draft of your business plan
- You need somebody to have a look at your business plan with an external view
- You want some outside thinking to help you to get out of your mental box
- You want to make sure there are no hidden flaws and gaps in your business plan
- You want some external input to improve your content and your presentation
- You want an expert opinion about the viability of your business idea
My business plan review is not for you if
- You want a technical opinion about the technological or programming aspects of your idea
- You expect me to write your business plan or to do your market analysis
(I can do that as well, but that would be a different project. Just ask me!)
My coaching is for startup founders, entrepreneurs and managers. No matter if you already have written business plans before or if this is your first project – I’d like to work with you. I’ll be your “sparring partner” and your reality check.
This is how we do it.
Step 1: Free of charge analysis
You’re certainly wondering now, whether my coaching will be helpful for you. I ask myself the same question.
Therefore, the first step of my analysis is free of charge for you.
- You describe you’re your business idea, the status of your business plan (draft) and the questions you have.
- I’ll ask you some additional questions and may send you a questionnaire; we briefly discuss the issue.
- I thoroughly think through your task and tell you what I can do for you.
- During this stage, we also check if we really want to work together. We will be productive only if the “chemistry is right” between as.
Content: Initial analysis, suggestions for a solution approach
Duration: about 20 minutes
Cost: 0 EUROs
Stage 2: Business plan review and action plan
As soon as we both agree on our joint project, I set myself to work.
You send me your business plan and backup material as necessary.
I’ll do my homework and write everything down that comes to my mind about your business plan.
I’ll analyze it in every detail as an external lender would do.
I’ll explain my findings to you in detail via telephone or Skype. During this conversation I’ll ask you many more questions. Thus you can see what kind of information is still missing or what is not well explained. We will discuss how you can improve your business plan in a step-by-step approach.
When finished with that, you’ll get written expert opinion. This document will include:
- all identified areas for improvement and recommendations how to make it better
- a summarized opinion about the viability of your business idea, your plans and calculations
Content: expert opinion + one-to-one discussion
Duration: up to 2 hours
Cost: 500 EUROs
After this stage, you will be able to go on with your business plan by yourself!
Stage 3: Mentoring
I know that people tend to get lost in complex tasks. I too prefer a second opinion for important writings.
If you realize that you’re struggling again or you’re still not happy with your plan, you can refer back to me.
If you want me to have another look at your updated business plan, I’ll help you.
Normally, a brief discussion will be enough to bring you back on track.
Therefore, I offer to contact me again so that we can talk about this your problem once again.
Content: further review and tackling of problems
Duration: 30 minutes
Cost: 75 EUROs
What are you waiting for?
Stop spending useless hour to search for a solution that is easier to find with a little help.
You know where to find me. Just use the contact form: