You’ve done your research and analysis.
You’ve filled in the templates.
You’ve read the theory and followed best practices.
You’ve developed a strategy with a vision, objectives and a way to achieve them.
You’ve followed your plan.
After months of hard work, you’re still miles away from your strategic objective.
You are not alone!
These are everyday challenges for businesses of every size – from startup to global player.
The truth is that most strategies are never realized as intended.
You need to find out what went wrong.
You have to decide whether to go on with your old strategy or to go back to the drawing board.
You need to take some measures now in order to keep your business on track.
In short: You need an objective outside opinion about your problem and how to fix it.
You need a solution now. There’s no more time and resources for more trial and error.
That’s where I come in.
You can make my experience work for you.
My name is Dagmar Recklies and I have been through many of these situations during my 20 years of work experience as an internal and external strategy consultant.
I have helped startups and businesses in turnaround situations to develop a feasible business plan.
I set up a group-wide strategic planning process for an industry leader with multinational operations.
I have helped social institutions to position themselves to successfully operate in the marketplace …
My philosophy is to enable businesses to solve their challenges on their own. I’ll guide you through this process.
These are some of the questions I can help you answering
- Why did my strategy not work as intended?
- Was there a problem with the strategy, with the financial projections or with the implementation?
- What can I do to turn this situation around?
- What measures should I take now?
- What tools can I use to avoid further problems?
My coaching is right for you if
- You need somebody to have a look at your strategy and implementation with an external view
- You really want to find out what mistakes you made and how to correct them
- You want some outside thinking to help you to get out of your mental box
- You want some external input to improve your strategy and implementation plan
- You want an expert opinion about the viability of your business idea
My coaching is not for you if
- You expect me to solve your task for you
- You expect me to re-write your strategy and implementation plan
(I can do that as well, but that would be a different project. Just ask me!)
My coaching is for entrepreneurs, business owners and managers. No matter if you’re a startup or an existing business, if you’re on the growth path or in a turnaround situation – I’d like to work with you. I’ll be your “sparring partner” in your search for your solution.
This is how we do it.
Step 1: Free of charge analysis
You’re certainly wondering now, whether my coaching will be helpful for you. I am asking myself the same question.
Therefore, the first step of my analysis is free of charge for you.
- You describe your problem – what was your intended strategy, what measures did you already take, why are you dissatisfied with the results.
- I’ll ask you some additional questions and may send you a questionnaire; we briefly discuss the issue.
- I thoroughly think through your task and tell you what I can do for you.
- During this stage, we also check if we really want to work together. We will be productive only if the “chemistry is right” between as.
Content: Initial analysis, suggestions for a solution approach
Duration: about 20 minutes
Cost: 0 EUROs
Stage 2: Brainstorming and Action Plan
As soon as we both agree on our joint project, I set myself to work.
I’ll need detailed information about your strategy and your results so far.
I’ll do my homework and write down everything that comes to my mind about what went right and what went wrong.
I’ll analyze your problem and make specific suggestions on how to solve it.
I’ll explain these suggestions to you in detail via telephone or Skype. During this two hour session we will discuss how you can improve your strategy and implementation in a step-by-step approach.
When finished with that, you’ll get your easy to follow action plan. Depending on your situation, this plan will include:
- the reasons why your strategy failed so far
- the elements of your strategy and implementation plan you have to change
- advise on which tools to use and which processes to implement
- potential barriers to implementation and how to overcome them
- a personalized mind map with the findings from our discussion
Content: action plan + one-to-one discussion
Duration: up to 2 hours
Cost: 500 EUROs
After this stage, you will be able to go on with your strategy by yourself!
Stage 3: Mentoring
I know that people tend to get lost in complex tasks. I too am inclined to spend too much time for minor activities.
If you realize that you’re struggling again, you can refer back to me.
If you want me to have another look at your strategy and implementation activities, I’ll help you.
Normally, a brief discussion will be enough to bring you back on track.
Therefore, I offer to contact me again so that we can talk about this your problem once again.
Content: further motivation and tackling of problems
Duration: 30 minutes
Cost: 50 EUROs
What are you waiting for?
Stop spending useless hour to search for a solution that is easier to find with a little help.
You know where to find me. Just use the contact form: