You have written an article, a report or a white paper?
Share it with the community of themanager.org!
The management portal themanager.org sees itself as a community of individuals with a lot of knowledge and expertise in all areas of management. Share your knowledge by submitting your articles and papers. Thus you contribute to this ever-growing body of knowledge.
Themanager.org provides you the platform to publish your writings and thus to reach a broad audience all over the world. We will present your publication in our publications section, an appropriate section of our knowledgebase and in our newsletter. Of course, we will include your copyright information and - if you wish - your URL and contact details.
Article submission is an easy process.
Please make sure that you meet our submission guidelines.
In order to submit a paper,
please send us an email to
· You can attach a file, preferably in .doc or .rtf format, to the mail.
· You can provide us the URL of the source text.
· You can copy the text of your paper directly into the mail.
Since we will format all papers to the design of www.themanager.org, we prefer unformatted documents.
In your mail, please add the following information:
· Name of the author
· Name of the copyright holder (if different from the author)
· Name of a person we can contact with questions (if different from the author)
· Email address for contact
You may also add an abstract and a brief author bio.
Our team will review your paper. Provided the writing meets our submission guidelines, we will publish it on our Management Portal and send you a mail with the respective URL.
You must be the sole copyright holder for each article you submit.
By submitting your paper to
www.themanager.org, you grant us the right to publish your paper. We may
publish your paper anywhere on our website and we may feature your
article in our newsletter.
Submitting your paper does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind - You will not receive compensation from www.themanager.org for papers you submit.
Submitting an article in no ways guarantees publication on our website - We reserve the right to reject an paper submission for any reason and without any explanation.
Articles must be spellchecked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting - Do not submit articles filled with spelling errors and bad grammar.
Your paper has to meet the following criteria:
· The content has to be related to the topics featured on www.themanager.org, i.e. management, strategy, marketing, HR, finance, industry analysis and the like.
· The paper should consist of a minimum of about 2000 words or more.
We will not publish any writing that:
· ... is not related to the topics featured on www.themanager.org
· ... we consider to have too much promotional content, i.e. press releases, advertising texts, case studies which mainly describe the products and services of a company etc.
· ... covers a topic only on a basic level, e.g. "How to ...", "7 Tips for advertising on the web" etc.
· ... Contains affiliate links
· ... Comes in documents with viruses etc.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Management Books worth reading now
|up ñ||back to publications||back to themanager.org|
If you have questions or comments to our website, do not hesitate
to contact us (comments and questions are always welcomed):
webmaster2 AT reckliesmp.de
Copyright © 2001 Recklies Management Project GmbH
Status: 01. Januar 2015